Saturday 1 May 2010

The Name of this Book is Secret

by Pseudonymous Bosch

This book is one of the best books I have ever read! If you like mystery and code crackin' stories then this is the book for you! An innocent man tells the story of a dead magician, and two childen, Cassandra and Max-Ernest, but these aren't their real names! The man telling the story can't give us all the information that we want: the characters names; the setting; chapter 1 (strangely) or any addresses or contact info in the book. Pseudonymous Bosch, whose name I cannot pronounce, is a fantastic author who writes books for what I think is the recommended age of 11 and above. I'm looking forward to his next novels: 'Terces Society', 'If You're Reading This, it is Too Late' and 'This Book is Not Good for You'!

My score (out of 5): 5
Beth (Year 6)


No comments: