Tuesday 3 March 2009

High School Musical 3 Senior Year

by N.B Grace

High School Musical 3 is a great book! Here's a few things from the book's blog: The school year is almost over, and the seniors are buzzing with excitement - especially when Ms Darbus announces that a college recruiter from a top performing school will watch this year's musical and award a scholarship to one of four graduating students: Sharpay, Ryan, Kelsi or Troy! See! Cool huh? I am sure you will enjoy this book if you read it! Don't you just want to read about all the Seniors all Graduating and singing and dancing for the last time? Knowing me I would! Also find out about the brand new characters in the movie, Tiara, Jimmie the Rocket Zara thus Danny! Tiara starts working for Sharpay but she has a little surprise. I hope you enjoy High School Musical 3 Senior Years!!!!!

My score (out of 5): 4

Beth - Year 5

1 comment:

chloe m yr4 said...

i reallydo like high schoool musical 3