Wednesday 15 October 2008

The Lion the Witch and The Wardobe

by C.S. Lewis

Four children are evacuated to the country during World War Two. During a game of hide and seek Lucy wanders through the wardrobe into the magical land of Narnia. During their adventures the children must defeat the evil White Witch to free the land of Narnia from everlasting winter.

This is a lovely book which I have read many times. It is full of adventure and I would highly recommend it!

My score (out of 5): 5

Mr J

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree with you

Anonymous said...

I have read this book this and I do agree! I love adventure stories!!!

Anonymous said...

i really want to read Narnia because it looks really good!

Anonymous said...

This book looks good i would like to read this book. I agree with you to.